JD McCormick Properties is looking to add a vital member to our team! We are looking for dependable and detail-orientated people to fill an entry-level maintenance role. The right candidates can work independently while being a part of a team.
The maintenance technician is responsible for maintaining efficient and effective operations of the physical property including mechanical systems, structures (interior and exterior), grounds, and housekeeping.
The compensation for this position goes to $17 an hour, depending on experience, with a performance review after 90 days of employment. Snow removal bonuses are available.
- Basic maintenance knowledge
- Train with a more experienced tech to learn more and grow within your role.
- Complete basic grounds work
- Minor snow removal
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- High school diploma or GED
- Technical certifications (preferred willing to train)
- Be able to pass a maintenance proficiency exam (preferred willing to train)
- Interpersonal skills to interact professionally, clearly, and respectfully with tenants and others as needed
- Employee must lift and/or move up to 50lbs
- Physically able to perform job duties with or without accommodation
This is a full-time position, 8-hour shift, Monday to Friday, possible weekends during move-outs and move-ins. Snow removal is required.
Paid Holidays, paid vacation time, and a benefits package are available to full-time employees.
Please send resumes to email@example.com or contact us if you have any questions!