- The Dude Abodes 902 Drake St, Madison, WI 53715$1,180 – 2,910 / monthThe Dude Abodes is upscale Madison apartment living at its finest. Conveniently located at 902 Drake Street, The Dude features beautiful hardwood flooring, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, large windows, and a fantastic rooftop patio. There are incredible views of Lake Monona & the Capitol. Stop by and see what modern downtown living looks like at The Dude!
- Midtown Terrace 8002 Starr Grass Dr, Madison, WI 53719$1,000 – 2,000 / monthMidtown Terrace offers spacious, uniquely designed apartments conveniently located on Madison’s Westside in a quiet, residential neighborhood. Our property boasts beautiful views of the adjacent city park, complete with a walking trail. Residents enjoy our fitness center, pool, hot tub, community room and fun resident activities.
- Muir Heights 2105 Muir Field Rd, Madison, WI 53719$900 – 1,200 / monthYou will love the convenience of living at Muir Heights with your own private entrance to your one bedroom loft or two-bedroom apartment. Situated conveniently within a community subdivision on the north end of Muir Field Road, residents enjoy a quiet and relaxing residential feel to the neighborhood while being close to everything the Westside of Madison has to offer.
- Seminole Woods 2892 Mickelson Pkwy #100, Fitchburg, WI 53711$1,000 – 2,000 / monthSpacious apartments that are conveniently located in Fitchburg’s prestigious Seminole area. Our central location is just minutes to any Madison area near Highway PD & Fish Hatchery Road. You’ll also enjoy the beautiful setting and spectacular views. Come discover what Seminole Woods Apartments and the City of Fitchburg has to offer!
- Tyberius Terrace 5302 & 5314 Odana Rd, Madison, WI 53711$1,010 – 2,150 / monthOur luxury apartment homes offer studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms in Madison with carefree living at its finest. Apartments feature stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a patio or balcony, in-unit washer and dryer, walk-in closets, central heating and air, large windows, underground parking, and more.